29.1.12

ROW80 Check-in 1/29

Well, it's been a helluva couple of weeks: the wife and I swapped head colds and I lost two relatives, (uncle and cousin). I'm sincerely tired of sickness and death. I've given some thought to this writing life and art in general and will share those thoughts soon. I've also been reading Padgett Powell's latest and I'll talk more about him later as well. But, for now, I'm ready to get back in the saddle and back on task. Hope things have been going well for my fellow ROWers. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are feeling better soon, sounds like a rough week.

Kristen Lamb had a post this week that might interest you, linkage: http://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/3-steps-to-freedom-grab-hold-of-your-brilliant-future/

Have a great coming week :)

TN-Tanuki said...

Thanks. Looks like a good post.